You have influence. Join 400,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it with
Two Days of World-Class Leadership Training
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from Bill Hybels and the diverse 2018 faculty
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
The Global Leadership Summit is proud to bring you a high-quality local experience at Asbury Church simulcast live in HD from the Willow Creek campus on Thursday-Friday, August 9-10, 2018.
The benefits of attending at our location include:
- Networking opportunities with leaders from our community
- Reduced cost and time spent on travel
- Grow and learn with your team in a setting close to home
If you regularly attend Asbury Church, enter your Host Site priority Code during registration. Don’t have a priority code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call Dana Trulock at Asbury at 256.837.9696 x.229.
If you do not regularly attend throughout the year, please register with your own organization information.
Please Note: • Host Site attendees are able to transfer their registration to another member/attendee of Asbury if necessary, otherwise WCA’s cancellation and transfer policy apply. • Registrations are for one person only and are not to be split between two people. • Childcare: While families are important to us, there are no accommodations for children or nursing infants at this event. We will not be able to admit them into any of the sessions.