Ever wonder if there could be more to your walk with Jesus? We’re encouraged to follow His example in living our own lives, but it can get exhausting trying to do it all on our own. That’s why we need someone to empower us to live the life we’re called to. And that’s where the Holy Spirit comes in.
Whether you’ve been walking with Jesus for years or have just started your journey, there’s a deeper, more vibrant faith filled with freedom that’s available to each of us when we engage with the Holy Spirit. But He can often feel like the long-lost relative of the Trinity, or maybe even the crazy wild child instead of one of the essential factors we all need to experience the abundant life we’re promised.
If you’re hungry for more, join us for this six-week series that delves into the Wesleyan perspective about the Holy Spirit as we answer some common questions people have, and that maybe you’ve even wondered yourself:
1. Why do we need the Holy Spirit?
2. What does the Holy Spirit do?
3. What role does the Holy Spirit play in worship?
4. What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?
5. Can the Holy Spirit give me power over sin?
6. How are the fruit & gifts of the Spirit revealed in our lives?